19 October 2004

Cambodian Birthday

Quickly...

This week is ridiculous.

I have a test or a paper every day.

But after that, VAY-CAY.

Chateaus in the Loire Valley, and then either Paris or Venice.

Paris. or. Venice.

By the way.

OH MY GOD.

And in other news, Pierre has a stomach virus.

I'm looking forward to having that.

Because, inevitably, I will.

And this weekend, I went to a Cambodian birthday party with my family, where everyone spoke Cambodian or French, and I held a one year old for the first time since I've been here, and almost cried because I miss Jackson so much.

I miss my family. I miss my babies. I didn't think about the withdrawl.

I have to go, but after all my tests are done this week, I'll write again.

I love you.

Until Next Time, I am what I know?

COUNTDOWN to return: 225 days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't feel like signing in, but I know Jackson misses you too. What does Cambodian sound like?
Bo