07 October 2004

GIP!


A.K.A., Gratuitous Image Post.

Who wants to see France?

So, chronological order…

Samedi le 25 septembre 2004

Here you have Lorient,


A tiny town,


The beginning of the sunset in Trinite sur Mer


The end of the sunset, from the road


And the beautiful church of Carnac

Dimanche le 26 september 2004

The cliffs on L’Ille de Groix (can you see the glass churning?)


Me, overlooking.


And overlooking yet again.


And the cliffs, from across the way.

Vendredi le 01 octobre 2004

The view from the window

Samedi le 02 octobre 2004

The Mehnirs of Carnac


Again, in color.


SYA France 2004
So, that’s what I have to share. I wish that I had A SINGLE PICTURE of my family, but it wasn’t my camera, so I’m just scavenging from others, and they don’t find those to be quite as interesting.

But, that’s what I’ve got. I hope you see it as I did.

Until Next Time,
"(i do not know what it is about you that closes and opens;
only something in me understands
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses)
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands"
- e.e. cummings, "somewhere i have never traveled"
COUNTDOWN to return: 238 days

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they're all so beautiful. it's amazing...
i miss you
will

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooooooooooh i miss you........i'm gonna write you an email SOON! I PROMISE! (btw, i actually do see the churning glass and France in itself is beautiful!)

-Rob